I noticed my hands were dryer than usual lately. Then I realized it’s because I wash it more frequently due to the coronavirus. Like a lot frequently!
I decided to give my aloe plant a try! And wow! What an amazing result! Here is what you need to do:
1. Cut a bigger leaf of a plant.
2. Squeeze out the gel, like I did on this picture (you can add a drop of essential oil) and smooth it on your hands and face.
3. You can also trim the edges off and use a knife or your fingers to separate the gel from the green outer leaf.
4. Add the gel into a blender.
5. Strain it with cheesecloth to remove the pulp.
6. I like to put it into a pump bottle for easy access.
At first, it feels sticky and gooey on your hand, but it soaks into your skin very fast and leaves you with smooth, moisturized skin. Add some lime or Frankincense essential oil for a little treat. Give it a try!
How do you use fresh aloe gel? Let me know! I would love to hear your ideas.