Anybody out there feeling how the pace of life just accelerated a hundred miles an hour, even though we are home a lot more or all the time? (BTW, I am getting three weeks to the gallon) Having a full-time job, being a full-time mom or dad, a full-time chef, waiter, dish-washer, cleaning lady, gardener, a teacher learning about text structures, minerals, and fractions (4th graders out there?), trying to win scooter races and badminton tournaments, while building castles, playing board games, zoom conferencing with family and neighbors, learning line-dancing with friends online and still show up to the virtual book club?
Here are the 5 MUST DO-s to keep up:
1. Stay hydrated and drink more than two liters of water every day. Yes, Water. 💧 (There is no emoji for a glass of water. Hm.)
2. Exercise daily. Cardio is the best. Every ten-minute counts. 🏃♀️
3. Add more greens, veggies, and fruit and lose the white stuff. You can pack a lot into a smoothie. 🥦
4. Sleep 8 hours every day! Your body and brain need it. 😴
5. Meditate. Deepens your overall awareness and boosts productivity. 🙏
All these MUSTS not only will keep your SANITY, ENERGY, and PRODUCTIVITY but also give your IMMUNE SYSTEM a boost! Which we need more than ever!
Contact me if you or your anybody you know is tired, overwhelmed, exhausted and would like to become energized and feel the joy of every day. I am happy to help to create sustainable habits that helps you go from where you are to where you want to be!